Access a grant of up to £100k when you choose us to install your LED Lighting or Solar PV
We’ve developed a way to amplify the savings made from efficiency upgrades – exclusively for our clients. We call it the Save Energy Package.
When you choose us to install LED lighting and/or Solar PV, not only will you save money by reducing energy consumption, you’ll also
- Save more money by switching to a competitive energy contract
- Reduce costs with a grant from the Save Energy Fund
- Reduce your long term energy costs from the energy efficiency upgrade
Simply fill in the form and we’ll provisionally estimate how much extra you could save and how much grant you’ll get.
To apply, you’ll need
- to be interested in LED lighting and/or Solar PV installation
- the date your current energy contract ends
- copies of your latest gas and electricity bills
Save Energy Package
As you’re probably aware, switching to LED lighting or adopting Solar PV can significantly reduce energy bills.
Extra Savings #1
We assess your current energy cost / usage and work out how much you could potentially save by switching to a more competitive energy contract.
Extra Savings #2
Based on the assessment, we’ll work out how much grant you can get. The grant will then be put towards either your energy efficiency upgrade project or you will receive the grant value in LED lighting.
So, if you choose us to install LED lighting and switch to a more competitive energy contract, you’ll not only reduce your upfront costs of installing the lighting (or receive free amount of LED lighting), you will also save on your energy costs from the energy efficient LED Lighting upgrade and get a competitive energy contract.
What is the Save Energy Fund?
Working with partners and energy companies, we’re able to access a fund to help new customers pay for energy efficiency projects.
If you’re looking to switch energy suppliers and can demonstrate that an LED Lighting upgrade will reduce energy consumption, you can choose either to receive a lump sum to put towards the upgrade or LED Lighting upgrade to the grant value when you make the switch.
This is collectively known as the Save Energy Fund.
Who's it for?
Any organisation or company looking to
- make energy efficiency upgrades via LED Lighting, Solar PV
- switch to a more competitive energy contract
- access extra funding for the efficiency project
How much grant will I get?
It could be anything from £500 to £100k.
It all depends on
- the size and complexity of your site
- your energy usage
- the length of your new energy contract (1-4 years)
We’ll be able to tell you approximately how much you’ll get once we’ve made our initial assessment.
How does it work?
If you’re considering LED lighting and/or Solar PV:
- Fill in the form and provide copies of latest energy bills
- We’ll analyse your current energy cost and usage
- We’ll get in touch for a deeper insight into your current situation
- We’ll give you an estimate of potential savings and grant amount
If you’re happy to switch energy suppliers and choose us to install your LED Lighting and/or Solar PV, the grant amount will be deducted from the final bill when the work is completed.
Why do you need to see my energy bills?
In order to make an accurate initial assessment, our analysts need to see precise information on your usage and cost.
This helps us measure the potential savings you’ll make, which in turn is a key factor in working out how much grant you’ll get.
About Save Energy 2 Day
We’re an LED lighting and Solar PV installation company based in the East Midlands, UK. We also include additional cost-saving benefits to help you make the most of your efficiency upgrades.
Tel: 0333 088 1008
Company / Organisation
We just need a few details . . .
Which energy efficiency products are you interested in?
When does your energy contract end?
Please upload your most recent energy bills:
Upload your gas bill
Max. size: 256.0 MB
Upload you electricity bill
Max. size: 256.0 MB